Job Description Summary
The Accountant assists in the daily operations of the Bank, participates
with the monthly closings, assists with the preparation of the monthly
financial reports, and maintains balance sheet schedules and subsidiary
ledgers, as well as assists with various special projects.
The Accountant reports to the Controller.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations, research and
resolve any unreconciled items.
- Reconcile, adjust and maintain all balance sheet GL accounts
such as prepaid expense, accounts receivable, fixed assets, loan and
notes receivables, deferred expense accounts, etc.
- Compile, enter and post recurring and monthly
adjusting journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and work
closely with the auditors to ensure the completion of a timely audit.
- Close the books each month. Prepare month end book
with supporting schedules for all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Maintain QuickBooks A/R files.
- Send aging schedule to Strategic Partners Department.
- Send invoices to the Partners as needed.
- Assist in preparing tables for footnote disclosures.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for ALCO and
Board of Directors meetings.
- Produce various reports for monthly Board of Directors
with Controller and CFO on daily basis and assist on special projects.
- Perform other related duties/projects
as assigned or requested.
The Bank may change your job description at any time without prior consultation
with you. This job description shall not be construed as constituting a
promise from or contract of any kind with the Bank. Neither this job
description, nor the maintenance of supervisory or other policies or
procedures, alters the at-will nature of your employmentboth the Company and
you retain the right to end or terminate the employment relationship at any
time, with or without notice, and for any reason or no reason at all.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com