Have you recently received a credit report that lists WebBank, or have you recently received a letter from WebBank regarding a declined application? If so, click here for more information
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis.
Job Description Summary
The Junior Credit Analyst will
report to the Chief Credit Officer and will work under the direct supervision
of a Senior Credit Analyst in performing the responsibilities as outlined
below. The Junior Analyst will be
required to execute his or her duties with a high level of accuracy and must be
able to perform under strict deadlines. Extensive use of financial software, specifically Microsoft Excel will
be required and a strong proficiency is critical to success in this position. Portfolio reporting responsibilities will
require a fundamental knowledge of databases; and Microsoft Access skills will
either exist within the individuals knowledge base or will be acquired through
on the job training. Strong analytical,
written and verbal communication skills will be extensively in this position.
- Assist in monitoring the Bank's loan portfolio to ensure that updated financial information is received from borrowers in a timely manner. This includes legacy SBA, USDA, commercial and SSLP credits.
- Assist the assigned credit officer in monitoring borrower compliance with loan covenants.
- Perform assigned credit analysis of borrower financial information - financial spreads and ratio analysis.
- Assist the senior credit analysts to ensure that loan quality ratings are up to date and accurate.
- Perform annual credit reviews of legacy loans through collection of tax returns and financial statements and ensure that the Banks collateral position in its loans is perfected and monitored.
- Perform periodic reporting of the Bank's loan portfolios for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in monitoring compliance with the Banks lending policies and procedures.
- Assist the senior credit analysts in performing underwriting and diligence in accordance with the Banks credit policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned including special projects.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Solid understanding of commercial credit principles.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong software skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- Large bank commercial underwriting experience preferred.