Junior Credit Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City,
Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides
customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis. WebBank is actively looking for a Junior Commercial Credit Analyst to join the Bank's Commercial Credit Department.
- Support underwriting and due diligence for; senior secured/leveraged loan transactions, C&I credit facilities, and other commercial credit transactions the Bank may consider.
- Analysis of financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements, and the calculation of key financial metrics.
- Monitoring the on-going financial performance of commercial credits in the Bank's portfolio, including the valuation of the underlying collateral.
- Preparation of summary reports for Senior Management, communicating both new commercial credit requests and the current status of existing commercial credits in the Bank's portfolio.
- Ensure that loan grade classifications are; correct, based on the most recent information available to the Bank, any material information warranting a grade change is reported to Senior Management in a timely manner, and that reserves for credit losses are adequate based on the quality of the commercial portfolio.
- Assist with the review of commercial loan documentation, and insure that the Bank's interests, including required collateral, are documented, recorded and perfected appropriately.
- Assist in monitoring commercial credits for compliance with the Bank's commercial lending policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in business; accounting, finance or management emphasis.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Understanding of loan documentation, including loan agreements, security agreements, etc.
- Solid analytical skills, including financial statement analysis, particularly cash flow analysis.
- Familiarity with a variety of commercial credit transactions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with senior and executive management.
- Proficient software skills, including; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Large bank commercial credit experience strongly preferred.
Compensation will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com