Junior Credit Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis.
Job Description Summary
The Junior Analyst position includes both credit-related and administrative duties. The primary responsibility will be assisting in the monitoring of the Bank's borrowers and Strategic Partners. The Junior Analyst will review loan documentation and maintain loan files, prepare reports on the financial performance of select borrowers and Strategic Partners, and generally support the Bank's underwriting and diligence processes.
Other duties will include preparing and maintaining minutes, maintaining portfolio reporting materials, and other items generally supporting the Bank's business lines. The Junior Analyst will report to a Senior Credit Administrator.
- Monitoring on-going financial performance of select borrowers or Strategic Partners, including preparation of periodic reports
- Maintain loan files for select borrowers
- Prepare summary reports, including reviews of existing commercial credits, statistics on Strategic Partners, and other reports
- Prepare committee minutes
- Support underwriting and due diligence for loan transactions
The ideal Junior Analyst candidate is self-motivated and diligent, with strong written and verbal communication skills. A background in accounting or finance is strongly preferred but not required. Strict requirements include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
Compensation will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The Bank may change your job description at any time without prior consultation with you. This job description shall not be construed as constituting a promise from or contract of any kind with the Bank. Neither this job description, nor the maintenance of supervisory or other policies or procedures, alters the at-will nature of your employment. Both4the Company and you retain the right to end or terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice, and for any reason or no reason at all.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com