Have you recently received a credit report that lists WebBank, or have you recently received a letter from WebBank regarding a declined application? If so, click here for more information
Senior Credit Administrator
Salt Lake City, UT
WebBank (the "Bank") is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis.
Job Description Summary
Senior Credit Administrator reports directly to the Chief Credit Officer and is
responsible for all assigned credit analysis and administration functions
related to the Bank's programs where any aspect of commercial credit risk
exists. The Senior Credit Administrator's primary responsibility is to support the SSLP process by performing the credit administration review of new
and existing credits ensuring that financial ratios and other analyses are
accurately completed by the assigned underwriter/account officer and that the
materials presented to the Loan Committee are accurate and reflect the credit
risk of the credits. The Administrator also supports
the Strategic Partnership Group by completing the financial underwriting and
monitoring of existing and prospective Strategic Partners. Finally, the Administrator will perform credit monitoring of
the Bank's legacy commercial loan portfolio and will underwrite new commercial
credit opportunities as applicable.
- Perform the credit administration process on new SSLP credits once credit memoranda are completed by the SSLP underwriting team.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of loan quality ratings, credit policy adherence and portfolio management of the Bank's commercial loan portfolio.
- Perform the due diligence necessary to determine the Bank's interest in engaging in commercial credit transactions, including preparing and presenting underwriting memoranda to Bank's Loan Committee (as new credit products dictate).
- Work w/ legal counsel to appropriately document approved commercial credit transactions.
- Work w/ legal and other outside providers to make certain a loan is closed as approved by management, in a timely manner, and that the Bank's security interest is properly perfected.
- For SSLP loans, review the applicable loan documentation and other transaction specific documents are obtained, accurate and complete prior to boarding of the loan onto the loan servicing system.
- On-going monitoring of existing commercial transactions to ensure compliance with all approved terms, conditions and applicable covenants (both financial and reporting, and including the monitoring of daily borrowing base structures, net funds employed, etc.). Provide oversight and assistance for this process with respect to SSLP transactions.
- Provide timely, accurate and effective communication to Executive Management of any material credit related risks associated with any commercial credits in the Bank's loan portfolio including SSLP loans and existing or new loan products as well as such risks that may exist within our group of Strategic Partners. Such communications will include a recommendation for the appropriate course of action to mitigate such risks if warranted.
- Ensure that the LQR assigned to each commercial credit is accurate and based on the most recent information available to the Bank.
- Prepare the appropriate reports and forms used to communicate the current status of commercial credits (both performing and non-performing) to management.
- Thorough understanding and maintenance of the Bank's commercial credit policies and all other related policies, which includes making sure that the structure of each commercial credit transaction (at the time of underwriting, and on an on-going basis) is in conformity with policy, and / or policy exceptions are noted and reported as required by policy.
- Make certain that the underlying value of all collateral is current and reliable, particular for commercial credits determined to be a special mention or substandard.
- Assist management in the calculation of reserves associated with the commercial loan portfolio.
- Responsible to ensure that working loan files are current (all necessary information is present), organized (in the format required by policy), and in a presentable manner at all times.
- Responsible for contacting commercial borrowers in order to obtain necessary information.
- Responsible for contacting commercial borrowers if a payment becomes delinquent.
- Successfully be able to restructure or liquidate special mention and/or substandard commercial credits w/in an acceptable time period.
- Perform other assignments as needed.
- 5 plus years of commercial banking experience, particular underwriting and monitoring all aspects of large, complex commercial loan transactions.
- Experience with enterprise loans preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting, financial statement analysis and business valuation methods (strong analytical skills).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level working knowledge of software; Excel, Word, etc.
- Commercial workout experience (experience restructuring and/or liquidating commercial credits).
- Ability to work w/ outside service providers (legal counsel, auditors, examiners, appraisers, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the banking regulatory environment.
- Proactive, precise, highly motivated and able to adapt and thrive within the Bank's credit culture.If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org