Have you recently received a credit report that lists WebBank, or have you recently received a letter from WebBank regarding a declined application? If so, click here for more information
Senior Secured Loan Participation (SSLP) Credit Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT or New York City, NY
WebBank (the "Bank) is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis.
Senior Secured Loan Participations Business
WebBank participates in the syndicated loan market as a lender in new loans and by taking assignments in existing loans. The Banks SSLP group is responsible for identifying lending opportunities, underwriting potential borrowers, and monitoring borrowers and maintaining borrower information. The SSLP group works closely with the Credit Administration Department and the Loan Committee to ensure that the Bank maintains a conservative credit culture.
The SSLP Credit Analyst will report to and work under the direct supervision of the SSLP Senior Credit Analyst. The Analyst will be primarily responsible for the underwriting and monitoring of assigned credits, primarily through the review of financial statements, company news, and industry news. The Analyst will engage in various other related functions, potentially including screening potential lending opportunities and maintaining portfolio-related information.
This position involves analyzing, evaluating, and reporting on potential lending opportunities and existing borrowers. The Analyst will rely on a combination of marketing materials, public and private company financials, and other company and industry information to evaluate borrowers and prospective borrowers. The Analyst will be responsible for conducting and relaying results of diligence up through a review process that ultimately leads to an underwriting memorandum which is reviewed by and presented to the Banks Loan Committee for approval.
- Underwriting of senior secured credits including: Selection of loans, diligence of loans, preparation of underwriting memoranda, and presentation of credits to Loan Committee. Prepare senior secured screening reports, credit memos, credit memo updates for Loan Committee.
- Ongoing loan monitoring and review including: Maintaining loan grades, reviewing borrower quantitative and qualitative performance, preparation and presentation of borrower updates for Loan Committee.
- Maintain loan documentation consisting of storing and monitoring loan and transaction documentation to ensure completeness and organization.
- Review and disseminate market based information related to the leveraged loan space.
- Prior experience in underwriting and administering senior secured loan products.
- Understanding and ability to analyze capital structures, leverage, enterprise values, collateral valuation, businesses, liquidity and debt service coverage.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Outstanding initiative, communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com