Skip Navigation Download Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view Portable Document Format (PDF).
What do we do for you?
- Monitor transactions and other activity
- Enforce layered security to ensure access is properly restricted to your account information
- Deploy antivirus protection to keep our computer systems virus-free
- Implement firewalls to help block unauthorized access to your information on our systems
- Require Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to create a secure browser connection to prevent interception
- Secure messaging portal for communications
- Apply Automatic sign-out of your secure session after a period of inactivity
What can you do?
- Use a secure browser, compliant with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) standards by looking for the small padlock at the bottom right of your browser window and a URL that begins with https ("s" for secure).
- Be wary of emails that may appear to be from your bank but are really from criminals trying to lure you to a fake website to get your personal information. Never click on embedded links if you are suspicious; instead, type the URL directly into the browser or contact your bank to verify the authenticity of the email.
- Always check to see that you have typed the correct website address for your bank before conducting your transaction. Beware of copycat websites that deliberately use a similar name to trick you into disclosing personal information.
- Watch out for pop-up windows asking for personal information or warning of a virus.