THESE TERMS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS SITE. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
In order to use the Site, you must be:
- at least 18 years old, and
- a legal resident of the United States.
If you do not satisfy the above restrictions, please do not use the Website or access content from the Website.
Unauthorized use of the Website, including, but not limited to, unauthorized use of WebBank's Services, or misuse of any information posted on the Website is strictly prohibited. WebBank makes no representation that the Services described on the Website are available in all countries. Your eligibility for particular Services is subject to final determination by the Bank.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
YOUR ACCOUNT; SECURITY
You will be required to create and maintain an account to access certain parts of the Website and use the Services. When you create an account, you will be required to pick a username and a password. You may not disclose your username or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately.
You agree to (i) maintain the security of your username and password, (ii) maintain and promptly update any information you provide to us in connection with your account and to keep it accurate, current and complete, and (iii) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
WebBank's practices and policies with respect to the collection, use and sharing of nonpublic personal information collected from or about you when you visit the Website is governed by the WebBank Online Privacy Notice , which is hereby incorporated in its entirety and available at this website here.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Website and the Services. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website. You agree that you will not register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or your affiliation with any person or entity. You further agree that you will not use or attempt to use another individual’s account without our authorization.
You agree that the Website and all logos and trademarks and service marks and/or trade dress, whether or not registered (collectively, the “Marks”) that are related to our Services are the property of the Bank or of our licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use the Marks without our prior written consent. In addition, the copyright in all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, web pages and the information and material contained therein are owned by the Bank unless otherwise indicated. You may not copy, imitate or use any of them without our prior written consent.
NO WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMERS
Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the material appearing on this Website is correct and reasonably timely, accuracy and timeliness are not guaranteed. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and timeliness of the material on the Website and assume no responsibility for the consequences of its use. Your use of this information is at your own risk.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You agree that all access and use of the Website and its contents and your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither Bank, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Website and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
You accept sole responsibility for all of your activities using the Site. You may not use the Site in a manner that:
- Uses technology or other means not authorized by us to access the Site Information or our systems;
- Uses or launches any manual or automated device or system, including "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to (a) retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” access or otherwise gather any Site Information or our systems, (b) reproduces or circumvents the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or (c) otherwise harvests or collects information about users of the Site;
- Reverse engineers, decompiles or disassembles any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- Attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupts, destroys, or limits the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to our computer network or user accounts;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames, or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of us or any other party (including rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
- Reproduces, modifies, adapts, translates, creates derivative works of, sells, rents, leases, loans, timeshare, distributes or otherwise exploits any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without our express prior written consent;
- Fails to comply with applicable third-party terms; or
- Otherwise violates these Terms.
Subject to applicable law and the terms of any Services, we reserve the right, in our reasonable discretion, to terminate your license, your use of the Website, your user account or any Service provided to you and to assert our legal rights with respect to content or use of the Website that we reasonably believe is, or might be, in violation of these terms or the terms of any Service.